The Hope Centre supports members of the Minehead Community who are homeless, have problems associated with drugs and alcohol or are lonely or disadvantaged in any way.
We help people get their lives back on track. The Centre is a place of Christian hospitality, friendship, support, advice but most of all - hope.
Monday Drop-In - 11.00am to 2.00pm
Tuesday Drop-In - 10.30am to 2.00pm
There's NO charge, just a big welcome!
Our facilities include:
- Meals (around 12.00pm to 12.30pm) & drinks
- Shower and Laundry Facilities
- Table Tennis, Pool, Nintendo Wii, board games
- IT Facilities and Assistance
- Arts and craft & other activities